THE ARIZONA CHARITABLE TAX CREDIT
The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit is a tax credit that allows you to get back every dollar you donate to a Qualifying Charitable Organization such as Waste NOT through your state income tax filing, up to $400 for single filers and $800 for joint filers.
1. The donation truly costs you nothing as it will be applied as a credit on your state tax return.
2. You do not need to itemize your taxes to be able to participate.
3. You can take multiple tax credits ( the Charitable Tax Credit as we describe here, The Public School Tax Credit, the Private School Tuition Tax Credit, and the Foster Care Credit).
4. For the Charitable Tax Credit, the annual limits have DOUBLED to $400 and $800 annually and the new deadline was changed to April 15, 2017 for the 2016 tax year. (However, the deadline for federal income tax deductions remain December 31).
5. Your gift will help feed hungry men, women and children all across the Valley. Please click on the Donate button to make a secure, online donation. Thank you!
If you have any further questions, please consult your personal accountant to find out how you can help!