Help us Drive Hunger out of Our Valley!
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing nonprofit organization with its headquarters office in Scottsdale. Waste Not is a 501 (c)(3) that rescues perishable food from donor organizations and makes delivers same day to a variety of local agencies that feed the hungry.
- Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be capable of passing a drug and alcohol test.
- Must pass the Maricopa County Food Handlers test and obtain a license.
- Must be capable of operating a midsize refrigerated truck in a safe and responsible manner.
- Must have a working knowledge of the City of Phoenix and surrounding cities.
- Must be able to work on weekends and beyond normal weekday working hours as required for special events.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and moving 50-60# items repeatedly without help during the course of a day.
- Must be capable of mounting and dismounting the cab and cargo box of the truck repeatedly without help during the course of a workday.
- Must be able to work alone without direct supervision or help on a daily basis.
- Must be capable of maintaining assigned truck and related equipment in a clean and orderly fashion for the transportation of food without supervision.
- Must be able to prepare the necessary paperwork (donor and recipient log sheets, payroll time sheets) accurately, neatly and in a timely manner.
Salary: $14-16/hr, based on experience.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org